HomeLand creates a home you will love, at the location of your choice! HomeLand houses offer all you need to enjoy life at The Smiling Coast at its best. A place to be, a place to live, a place to thrive.
A practical modern 2-bedroom single floor bungalow measuring a surface area of 48 m2 offers the comfort you are looking for. This property radiates a stylish ambience and embraces a variety of lifestyles. It comes with a cosy living space, practical kitchen space, 1-bathroom with toilet and shower and 2-bedrooms respectively measuring 9,5 m2 and 8,1 m2. This bungalow is a single-family home designed to provide the best experience at an affordable price.
BUTTERFLY – 48 M2 – 1,620,000 GMD | WITH COVERED TERRACE OF 21 M2 – 1,920,000 GMD
BUTTERFLY XL – 62 M2 – 2,295,000 GMD | WITH COVERED TERRACE OF 21 M2 – 2,595,000 GMD
Bigger living, kitchen, bathroom + additional storage room.
Do you still need to buy a plot of land to build your dream home on? Then GamRealty can assist you in the process. Call +220 710706 or 2696613 for more information about purchasing a plot of land in The Gambia.
All prices mentioned for HomeLand construction and house plans are indicative and subject to changes. Final costs will be determined on actual costs of materials, labour and location of construction at the time of signing construction agreement.
BUILD SPECIFICATIONS *
– The concrete foundation and ground floor shall be made with red stones.
– Structure member, column foundation, ground beam lintel beam, and slab concrete shall be produced with basalt stone.
– Ground walls shall be constructed with 150 mm hollow blocks.
– Foundation shall be constructed with 150 mm solid blocks.
– Floor finishing is done with porcelain tiles, Bathroom floors and walls finished with ceramic tiles.
– All ceilings shall have a gypsum (platter) finish.
– All the windows shall be made of PVC Sliding profile fitted with mosquito netting (burglar proof metal grills are optional)
– External doors shall be made of pre-painted metal and all internal flush doors fitted with hardwood frames.
– All the bathrooms shall consist of a complete glass partition and shower, WC and wash hand basin with cabinets.
– In the case of a Shed Roof design (slope) Decra stone-coated steel metal roofing will be used.
– In the case of a Flat Roof design finish will be with waterproof bitumen felt and Tiles.
– The garden concrete tiles around the house shall be 300mm x 300mm x 25mm. The concrete tiles shall not exceed a total of 70 sq meters.
– In the case of balcony and or stairs, railings shall be made of precast iron fitted with Kenwood on top.
– The kitchen shall be finished with imported kitchen cabinets fitted with a Quartz top and a stainless steel single or double sink.
– Lights and fans installed.
– Hot and cold water supply system on each floor.
– Combined Septic tank (Soakaway), including all required manholes and covers.
*Specifications mentioned are general for all HomeLand designs and can be subject to changes.
* Full and specified details such as floor plan, construction drawings, interior and exterior material details and final pricing will be incorporated in the Building Contract.
* Specifications and prices on our website for all HomeLand designs can be subject to changes.
* Changes to floorplan/design can be made at additional costs.
– 40% downpayment on signing the Building Agreement
– 25% upon completion of the foundation, borehole and cesspit
– 25% upon completion of the main structure
– 10% four weeks before handing over the keys to your new home
The moment you sign the Building Agreement we start with the construction of your new home. The estimated time for completion depends on the house plan you have chosen but on average we follow a construction period from start to finish between 8 to 10 months*.
* Constraints like site or extreme weather conditions (rainy season) can extend the construction time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US AT
+220 7107601 | 7949038 | 2696613