EXCLUSIVE LISTING BY GAMREALTY
A unique opportunity to invest in a well-established hotel that is located in one of the most desired locations in The Gambia.
Ocean Villa Heights Boutique Hotel, 51 Brufut Heights, West Kombo
Ocean Villa Heights is a boutique-style, classically designed hotel occupying approximately 3300 square metres of prime beachfront land that enjoys magnificent sea views.
Following 6 years of successful operation, with a solid customer base and excellent reputation, there is now an opportunity for any investor to capitalise on an already established enterprise or redevelop the site for their own unique purposes.
Development of the original 1500 square metre site began in 2009 with the construction of the main hotel and terrace areas with all materials sourced and shipped from the UK, with operations commencing in the 2014 season.
The main hotel’s footprint stands at approximately 20 X 25 metres equal to 500 square metres and includes
– 4 large double bedrooms and 3 sea view suites complete with air conditioning, marble flooring, smarts televisions with satellite TV and high-end fixtures and fittings
– Classic atrium with feature staircase and lounge illuminated by four eye drop crystal chandeliers.
– Full commercial kitchen and storage area.
– Restaurant and bar with seating for 24 people including full-size pool table
– Pool terrace accommodating 20 people with ease
– Two versatile covered terraces with the capacity to seat an additional 20 guests
– Fully equipped office
– Garden bantaba with integral mood lighting with a capacity of up to 10 persons
– Poolside guest toilets and shower
– Pool terrace with integral sail style shaded areas and sun loungers
The Courtyard, completed in 2019 has a footprint of approximately 200 square meters and includes
– 6 Superior Double or twin ensuite bedrooms complete with air-conditioning units, smart televisions with satellite TV, high specification lighting systems with Italian tiling and design features
– 2 Standard en-suite double bedrooms
– Staff area including staff bathroom and kitchen with separate entrance
– Laundry room
– Large and secure storage area
– Rooftop terrace with panoramic views with a capacity of up to 30 persons seated with toilets and double access.
– Security post at the main gate
– Secured parking for up to 10 vehicles
– Signature British phone box and post box
– Direct access to the beach via a purpose-built staircase.
To date, the hotel occupies under 50 % of the total land including the beach frontage and there remains potential for further development.
The hotel is committed and contributed via the Brufut Heights Development Association to the proposed development of the area including tarmac road, pavements and associated infrastructure commensurate with the vision of Brufut Heights as a highly desirable residential or tourist development area.
– Swimming pool – recently refurbished 10 X 5 Metre pool, depth 1.2. to 2.5 metres with steps access. Ph dosing system, sand filter and 1 horsepower pump.
– Backup Generator – FG Wilson XT30P2 30 Kva Perkin Diesel Engine, silent generator housed in designated generator room with adjacent 1000 litre fuel tank. Auto switch system switches between mains power to the generator.
– Borehole – Grundfos 1.5 Kw borehole pump supplying a 2000 litres underground fibre classed tank with spare pump. Back up Nawec water supply. Water transferred by Grundfos NQ pump to 2 X 450-litre pressure vessels
– Hot water supplied by solar water heaters with main electricity back up supplying 3 x 300 unvented cylinders
– 3 phase electricity supply to main consumer board, with evenly distributed, single-phase provision throughout the property
– Solar power provision via an array of 8 X 300w panels, Outback charge controller, 24 volts via 2 X 12-volt batteries, Luminous 24 Volts inverter supplying permanent power to security cameras, lighting and office.
– Secondary solar system providing outside lighting.
– Wind Turbine providing additional charge to battery banks
– Security CCTV throughout the hotel with up to 12 cameras.
– Integral music systems serving bar and pool terraces.
– Emergency backup lighting system
– Garden Irrigation system with 12 X Hunter pop up sprinklers and controller
– LED lighting throughout the hotel.
– Satellite Televisions in the main bar and restaurant.
– Mature gardens including fruit trees
– Extensive outside lighting including wall mounted lights.
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION CONTACT GAMREALTY +220 7107606 OR 7063800